EaseUS Partition Master Home Edition 12.9 Full Crack
EaseUS Partition Master Home Edition 12.9 is a free all-in-one drive partition solution to solve all partition problems under hardware RAID, MBR & GPT disks, and removable devices in Windows systems.The most common partition problem for computer users is that the Windows system partition runs out of space, the Windows system partition needs to be expanded.
EaseUS Partition Master Home Edition 12 Serial Key Free Download With Crack
EaseUS Partition Master Home Edition 12 Patch + Keygen + Registration Key Latest Version is a FREE ALL-IN-ONE partition solution and disk management utility. It allows you to extend partition (especially for system drive), manage disk space easily, settle low disk space problem on MBR and GUID partition table (GPT) disk.
EaseUS Partition Master Home Edition 12 Activation Code Full Cracked License Key Free Download makes it easy for you to both graphically and numerically manage your partitions and will not ask you to reboot your computer when resizing NTFS partitions. Not enough for you? How about some partition recovery solution right out-of-the-box? It allows you to search for deleted or lost partition within the unallocated space of your hard drive and bring them back to life within the Disk Clone Wizard.
But for most users, changing partition structure requires Windows operating system reinstallation and format. The built-in partition manager function of EASEUS Partition Master is right to meet the need. It can expand the Windows system partition without Windows reinstallation and data loss.
EaseUS Partition Master Home Edition 12.9 Key Features :
- Wipe data on unallocated space.
- Merge adjacent partitions into one without data loss.
- Resize/Move Partition without data loss to solve low disk problem and optimize the usage of disk with the drag-and-drop operations easily.
- Convert dynamic disk to basic disk easily with all data protected.
- Extend System Partition to optimize the computers’ performance or solve “c drive is out of space” issue. (How to Extend NTFS System Partition without Reboot?)
- Merge Partitions into a bigger one when one of them runs out of space.
- Create Partition for different usage. For example, one for your data and another for the system or create a new partition for Windows7 dual boot system. (We advise you to create at least two partitions to easily handle the data and system separately.)
- Split Partition for different usage, one for system and another for data.
- Permanently wipes sensitive data on disk by wiping disk.
- Support removable storage device partitioning like flash drives, memory cards, etc.
- Disk surface test to check and find bad sectors.
- Rebuild MBR to boot system again.
- Support GPT volumes: enables GPT drive partitioning, GPT disk partition copy, etc.
- Speed up your computer by disk defragmentation.
- Label Partitions – assign drive letter to partition for easier recognition.
- Delete partitions with simple steps.
- Support Hardware RAID – useful feature especially for the Windows Server users.
- Delete all partitions and Format partitions with simple steps.
- Wipe Partition can erase the data on the partition completely and ensure that the data can not be recovered by any data recovery solution.
- Create a Bootable CD/DVD to manage partitions even when the computers fail to boot. (Except for Home edition).
- Convert primary partition to logical.
- Convert FAT to NTFS.
- Linux partition management: delete, create, format, recover EXT2/EXT3 partition, etc.
- Convert logical partition to primary.
- Initialize to MBR disk.
- Explore FAT/NTFS partition.
- View Disk/Partition Property.
- Initialize to GPT disk.
- Set an Active Partition – specify one partition to be the boot partition.
- Reload disk information.
- Hide and Unhide Partitions – protect important data from unauthorized or casual access.
- Powerful safety features protect you against system failures while partitioning.
- Provide option to shut down the computer after applying any operation.
- Preview any partitioning tasks before apply to the hard disk.
- Step-by-step wizard walks you through partitioning process.
- Undo feature allows you to undo any partition step.
- Support up to 32 disks.
- Change cluster size automatically and manually.
- Support hard disk from 2 GB to 4 TB.
- Support Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista/2008 R2 SP1/Windows 7 SP1(32 bit and 64 bit).
- User-friendly interface.
( Size: 720.2 MB )